The ЕАМ (Enterprise Asset Management) system is intended for management of production assets of the enterprise. The system is mainly intended for efficient management of assets and the resources allocated for maintenance of the assets. In this regard, the definition of the asset includes the facilities that are objects of operation, maintenance, and repair work, operation, such as: main and auxiliary production equipment, pipelines, electric grids, telecom lines and systems, instrumentation and control equipment, transport and rolling stock, buildings and structures, other assets that require technical supervision and maintenance.
Galaktika EAM is a modern system intended for management of production assets and maintenance and repair procedures. It is based on the advanced equipment maintenance methods.
Main advantages offered by the Galaktika ЕАМ system:
Process-based management approach
- Setting up end-to-end business processes, taking into account the specifics of the enterprise
Analyzing the efficiency of asset operation
- A system of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Decision-making support system
Optimization of repair work schedules based on various limits
- Availability of equipment
- Availability of resources (finance, materials, labor).
- Matching and compatibility of resources (APS algorithm).
Maintenance aimed at reliability
- Economic repair, maintenance depending on the condition
Performance of all EAM tasks
- Assets, operation, maintenance and repair, materials, labor, finance, etc.
Modern development platform
- Visual and convenient user interface
- Highly customizable to the client's requirements
- Easy integration with third party solutions
- Possibility to use any DB management system
- Open source code and availability of multiple certified professionals
- Support of various DBMS, Win- and Web-clients, a mobile client.
Integration with the existing systems
- Integration with ERP, automatic process control systems, diagnostic systems, etc.
The Galaktika ЕАМ system supports efficient management of main and auxiliary operation and maintenance procedures:
- Asset Management — documenting the assets, maintaining detailed specifications, monitoring the performance indicators.
- Maintenance and Repair — management of maintenance work requests, preventive repair work, making schedules and cost estimates for maintenance work.
- Logistics — management of purchase requests, recording the reception and dispense of spare parts, maintaining specifications for materials.
- Stock in Storage — delivery to the warehouse, stock in the warehouse, release for repair, writing-off.
- Finance Management — financial and production accounting, analyzing equipment maintenance costs, checking the limits.
- HR Management — matching and allocating human resources in the course of planning the maintenance and repair work
- Workflow Management — setting up the document flow procedures, a technical documentation archive.
The tools integrated in the system improve the accuracy and efficiency of the planning, decrease the time and cost of purchase of spare parts and doing regular and extraplanned work.